Multilingual Customer Support Manager
Professional Multilingual Customer Support Agent/Manager with more than 6 years of experience. I'm fluent in three languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese. I'm still studying Dutch. I have a bachelor degree in Business Administration.
I've already worked for 4 different BIG companies in the last 6 years, all from U.S, in their customer support department as a C..S Agent and/or Manager (All of them are virtual companies), I've supported all of these companies' users/clients/visitors via phone, e-mail, live chat and/or Social Media:
- Outlook Mobile App -> more than 30 million downloads.
- KeepSafe -> 40 million users worldwide - Privacy app company.
- Tophatter -> more than 20 million downloads and users - E-commerce & Auctions website and app.
- Source Wave -> An internet Marketing company founded by Alex Becker with more than 2 million monthly visits and 5.000 active users in it's digital products.
Other companies that I've worked as a freelancer in a part time role: Omaze, Handprint, Gosu Entertainment and Ingreso Cybernetico.
Most of my experienced is based on handling refunds, common doubts about the products, troubleshooting, handling app/website bugs, investigating the clients' problems/issues, communicating with the developers and support team, writing macros and the FAQ, managing Support Teams and going the extra mile to satisfy the client and finding the best solution for any specific case.
Here are some tools that I have expertise in:
1) Tickets and e-mail -> Zendesk, Helpshift, WHMCS, Desk and Chat & Serve
2) Live Chat -> Zopim and Jivo Chat.
3) E-mail Marketing: Infusion Soft, Mailify, Mailchimp and Aweber.
4) SEO -> Google Webmaster tools, google analytics, SEO Moz, Adwords Keyword Tool,
5) User Admin -> Amplitude, WHMCS and the companies' own admin tool
6) Team Communication -> Slack, Hipchat, Skype and gmail.
7) Team meeting -> Join.me, Google Hangout, Skype, Go To Meeting and Go To Webinar.
8) Design -> Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
9) Other tools -> Google package of tools (Google Drive, Gmail, Google Sheets, docs, Calendar, etc), MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, outlook, Onenote, powerpoint, etc), Sony Vegas pro, Sound Forge, Audacity, Adobe After Effects, Webtranslate, Dropbox, Onedrive, IQTELL, Evernote,Hootsuite, Edgar, etc.
10) Social Media for Customer Support and Community Management: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin and Youtube.
Supporting and helping people is my passion, what I love to do. I like being useful, helpful, reachable, effective, brilliant, human and giving people their best customer support experience.
Your customer wants and needs to feel unique (exclusive).
If you're looking for a robot, please don't invite me to apply to your job, I'm a real person, a professional, with feelings and dreams and I feel like every user/client should also be treated as such, a human being with problems, questions, doubts and altruism is a must in a C.S agent.
I'm experienced, skilled, fast, young, customer driven, multilingual, tech-savvy, funny, geeky, easygoing, happy and a big dreamer with great expectations in life.
If that's what you're looking for than send me a message and I'll love to be part of your projects!
Ah... I almost forgot!
I also have knowledge in paid advertising (PPC as Adwords, facebook ads, linkedin ads, youtube ads, twitter ads), SMM (social media marketing), SEM (Search Engine Marketing with Adwords), E-mail marketing (autoresponders such as mail chimp, magic responder and aweber), analytics (bing & google's webmaster tools, google analytics, facebook analytics, youtube analytics, seomoz, seo majestic), keyword research (google's keyword planner for adwords, keyworddiscovery, seomoz keyword tool, long tail pro) and content marketing of all types (writting, videos and audios).
now I'm done. Thank you!