Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm Jasmin Kahriman, System Engineer with more than 7 years hands-on experience in planning, implementation and troubleshooting IT solutions. I'm working as External System Engineer for companies in my town. My task is administration and troubleshooting problems in their IT environment (planning, buying new devices, installation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting). I have more than 17 years in education including formal and nonformal education. I graduate at University of Information Technology, Grade 10. My Bachelor thesis was "Implementation of App-V 5.1".
Certified by Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA A+ and ITAcademy gave me opportunity to increase my knowledge and skills in different area of technologies. If you're starting your bussiness and need IT consultant/System Engineer for you IT infrastructure (computers, notebook, tablets, mobile devices, printers, CCTV, servers, networks), I'll be glad to assist you by your request.
There is a lot of projects behind me, in SMB and Enterprise companies.
- Desktop Operating System Administration (Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10) and Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Backtrack, Kali)
- Server Administration (Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2
- Client virtualization (VirtualPC, Virtualbox, Hyper-V client, Vmware Workstation)
- Hypervisor Server Virtualization (Hyper-V)
- Planning, configuration and final implementation of computer networks (switches, routers, firewall etc...)
- Planning, configuration and final implementation of IP CCTV (experience with Hikvision)
- Clouding services (Windows Intune)
- Assembly of computers, maintenance of desktop computers, notebooks, printers, telefaxes, tablets and other IT devices
- Malware removal and consulting (I'm part of AVIRA Expert Team)
- Consulting for clients
- Support over e-mail, live chat and telephone