Carla de Jesus
Experienced Virtual Assistant
I am a self-motivated professional who gives full commitment to people who are willing to give their trust to me and to what I am capable of. I can work on full flexibility with grace under pressure. I can work under less supervision, and I make sure I ask questions if needed. I always take full responsibility for my actions - I say what I can and cannot do - I don't make false promises. Moreover, I always go the extra mile and keep in touch even if the project has ended, in return, I have a number of return clients.
My skills include (but not limited to):
• General web research (knows how to use advanced search operators) and other data entry tasks
• Virtual assistant tasks - like website management (basic knowledge on HTML codes), handling Google Calendar, social media management, and email handling. I'm willing to learn other administrative tasks to add up to my skills
• Proficient with software and applications like: WordPress, Farcry, Aweber, Trello, Moovia, Asana, Zerys, Zoho CRM, etc.
• Transcription of audio files – British, American and Australian accent
• Product description writing / rewriting and blogging
• Phone Quality Assurance and Customer Service (with over 8 years experience in the call center industry/business process outsourcing)