I am a graphic design professional and artist focusing on my creative intent: to create graphics that present a perceptual framework of a business by the presence of their brand identity, and to illustrate with artistic sensibility, and to invoke a feeling or inspire thought.
I have seven years of experience creating web and print graphics abroad, and in Western New York. I make use of a fast paced design workflow resulting in unique contemporary work that excels in both quality and professionalism. My main objective in finding a position, or in my own entrepreneurial endeavors is to make a difference, and create something innovative to the field and for the community.
While working with Upwork (formerly oDesk) I have gained and utilized many skills to further myself in this profession. My most recent skills include basic product design in Solidworks 2015, and a designer’s approach to web design through WordPress. I am not a developer, but if I need something beyond my skills I have excellent contacts with professionals to get the project finished on time, and done right.
- Communicated with clients to develop custom advertisements and marketing collateral
- Conceptualized and created proofs, mock-ups, revisions, and final designs, for print, working directly with print vendors on the clients behalf, and resolving any issues with print vendors.
- Collaborated through a structured system to create branding and advertising materials.
- Built long term working relationships with multiple companies in the US and Australia.
- Projects included: logos, business cards, artworks, photo retouching, banners, flyers, posters, spot graphics, infographics, headers, animations and animation stills, WordPress websites, and business consultations as they would relate to my field.
- Maintained 4.96 out of 5 feedback rating by consistently by providing quality services that exceed the client's expectations.