Technology Project Manager w/Real World Database and Strategy Skills
Last active: 04/14/2014
I partner with my clients so I don't need to be micro managed and hand held through every task, simply put, I work best having your "big vision" idea and specification of your needs. I will then repeat the task back to you for clarity/confirmation and then I'm off to meet or exceed your expectations. I listen to your detailed needs and understand tasks given to me very quickly and can adapt and implement strategy, designs, build, technology, requirement efficiently.
● Have built over 100+ websites using various technologies and design skills
● Comfortable working with multiple technologies LAMP, PHP, HTML, databases and
sources including MySQL, JQuery, XHTML, CSS, SQL Server, Oracle, Access, flat data files, proprietary databases, and Web based interfaces
● Experience with many database technologies in industries such as professional services
companies, nonprofit, financial, and constructions
● A proven collaborator with experience working in and managing a virtual team
● Regularly use analytics data to make business decisions
● A fearless approach to creating innovative ideas
● Primary technical and functional consultant that supported the sales department
● Personally led and facilitated trainings for over 500 individuals, clients, potential clients and internal staff
● Frequently traveled onsite to provide software training to clients with followup trainings being held virtually
● Supported proprietary software based on ODBC, Crystal Reports, Relational Database Management Systems (i.e. Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE, Sybase, and MS Access) utilizing online and desktops UI enhanced with Citrix MetaFrame
P.S. I have intentionally excluded displaying 50% of my work per nondisclosure agreements (NDAs) and/or for clients privacy. I do not do any spec work/commission only/performance only based projects.