Electrical Design Engineer
Last active: 8 days ago
As an adept Electrical Designer, I take pride in my 8 years of experience in Wind, Solar and transportation field with the skills of Auto CAD packages, Eplan P8, E3 Zuken, CATIA V5, Conversion from PDF to DWG or Excel or Word documents, Cable Harness, Electrical Schematics. Design & review of following electrical drawings for Detailed engineering projects
Looking for long term relation with the employers and provide the best services.
To learn more about what I can do for you as an experienced Electrical Designer, here’s a list of my practical qualifications and skills:
Services offered :
1. Excellent in Autocad drafting
2. Preparation and Modify full set of working drawings
3. Single Line Diagrams
4. Panel General Arrangements & Layouts
5. cable & conduit schedules,
6. Electrical cable routing plans
7. Cable Harness and converting PDF/JPEG/sketches into CAD files.
8. Concept to product development.
9. Manufacturing drawings.
11. Reverse Engineering.
• Testing and development of new Electrical product. Creation of Test Procedures, SOP, Retrofit documents.
• Review supplier technical documents or drawings for electrical components.
• Strong in MS Office, converting files from PDF to PPT or Word or Excel or txt.
• Excellent communication skills and uses various file sharing applications for better and effective work output such as Dropbox, Mediafire and Google hangout.