System Administration/Technical/Desktop Support
I had 1 Year experience as IT Coordinator, 3 years experience as System Administrator and 2 years experience in technical support. I had acquired Certification in Computer Network Administration from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology,Edmonton, Canada. I had acquired valuable experience in all facets of troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance for various desktop operations, hardware, and software. I possess a unique talent for delivering highly complex technical information into terms and concepts that the end users can readily grasp. Furthermore, I am multi-task oriented, enjoy a challenge, and continually stay abreast of the latest advancements in the IT field. If you are seeking an IT professional who has excellent people and problem solving skills and can easily provide optimum support to your MIS operations, then please consider what I have to offer. I believe it would be mutually beneficial for us to meet and discuss the goals of your company and how my technical abilities can help you achieve those goals.
● Familiarity with MS Office suite and Adobe applications.
● Expertise in troubleshooting issues for Windows,Linux & Mac OS.
● Expertise in Zendesk,OS,RT & Rhino ticketing system.
● Expertise in providing Technical/Customer support using remote access tools.
● Expertise in installing and configuring Local & Network printers.
● In-depth understanding of Computer Applications and wifi issues.
● Expertise in Client/Server, Active Directory and Network Infrastructure.
● Well versed in troubleshooting of Desktops and Laptops.
● Expertise in Networking protocols.
● Expertise in providing Technical support using remote access tools.
● In-depth understanding of Computer Applications
Moreover, I have the requisite technical competence to perform as a Network Administrator.
I have technical skills in troubleshooting Desktops, Laptops , Active Directory, Exchange, DNS,DHCP and thorough knowledge in Windows and Linux Operating Systems. I offer excellent organizational skills, which have proven to be a critical asset in driving operations during the current associations.
These qualities, combined with my dedication and tireless work ethic, should enable me to make a positive impact to the Organization.