Software Quality Analyst
Professional Experience Summary
• 12+ years of Information Technology experience in Mortgage, Lending, and Marketing industry.
• 7+ years of manual quality testing experience in Agile and Waterfall environment on both .Net and LAMP platform.
• Working knowledge of the software development (SDLC) and test lifecycle from requirements gathering to post-implementation production support, including quality assurance and system integration.
• Worked with a team of PM/BA/Developer/QA to deliver of medium to large-scale software development, operational and integration efforts.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance priorities from multiple projects and release schedule.
• Effectively communicated technical and business issues/needs and solutions to multiple organizational levels. Documented Test cases, issues, and bugs using team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), Jira, and other proprietary bug tracking software.
• Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and application of these methods.
• Experienced in writing test plans and test cases based on business requirements or process.
• Experienced in various method of testing including but not limited to black box, white-box, regression, negative testing, boundary-value analysis, website security testing with CSRF session key, database integration and migration testing.
• Performed Performance / Load / Stress Testing using MS VSTS test manager.
• Experienced in writing SQL scripts to for backend testing to validate test results and creating reports.
• Experienced in testing iOS and android mobile/ipad application.
• Used xcode, git, Jira, Google analytics and wire framing (Axure RP Pro 7.0)
QA SKILLS SUMMARY
SQA Testing and Methodologies
Test Plans, Cases and Processes
Test Strategies and Coverage
Testing Functional Requirements
Scripting and Documenting test cases
Black-box and White-box Testing
Regression and Negative Testing
UI and Compatibility Testing Cross-Site Testing for Web Applications
Website Security testing with CSRF Key
Data Interface and Migration Testing
Performance / Load / Stress Testing
Defect and Bug Tracking
QA and QC Standards
Agile Development Process
Waterfall Development Process
Project Management and IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) 2003-2010, Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010, SharePoint, MS Exchange 2003(Active Directory), TechExcel, ActiveCollab, and Bugzilla
Testing Tools: Visual Studio Test Professional, Selenium IDE, Firebug, IE Tester, Fiddler and Beyond Compare
Applications Programming: C#, Microsoft Visual Basic®, Java, VB.net, C, and C++
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2003-2005, SQL Studio Management, Microsoft Access and MySQL
Operating System: Windows XP, 7/ ‘95/98/2000/Vista/Server 2003, Mac OS X Lion, iOS 6.0/7.0, Linux, and Apache HTTP server
Content Management Software: WordPress
Browser Application: MS Internet Explorer (IE), Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
Desktop Application: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Project), and Open Office
Familiar with: Xcode, git, JIRA, HP Quality Center, and Google analytics