IT System Admin / Project Manager
Objective: To obtain a position of Project Manager in Challenging environments to improve career prospects in Higher Level and contribute to the growth of the organization. Wants’ to work in Challenging Network which will increase my ability to work and my knowledge.
• Proficiency in Technical Writing & Communication.
• Carrying learning attitude & effective presentation skills.
• Experience working with various Technology Services including Networking, Hardware, Software & various Operating Systems.
• Excellent technical hands on experience into implementation of Business Requirements.
• Dynamic team player who is consistently motivated toward success and completion of tasks/projects. Also, an ability to work independently. Manage team of IT support engineers
• Design, Implementation and support IT systems and Servers. Vendor Management. Manage and maintain IT Policies, Procedures and Documentation. Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring facilities meet these needs.
• Planning, developing, and implementing IT system requirements. Obtaining competitive quotes from suppliers / vendors to ensure cost effectiveness
• Ensuring smooth running of all IT systems including Network. Keeping up to date with latest technologies.
Technical Skill Sets:
• Ability to Providing Technical Assistance , Deploying Network Design, Administration of Servers. Installaltion & Trobulshooting of CCTV Camera, DVRs, Accsess Control, Systems Networking & Support.
• Microsoft Windows: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Pro./2000/Server 2000, Server 2003, Windows Vista. Windows7, Win Server 2008,
• Office Software's: MS-Office2000/XP/2003/2007/2010.Acrobat Pro, Open Office 3.2, E-Mail Clients Outlook Express 6 & 7, MS Outlook 2000 to 2010, ZimbraDesktop etc.
Ability to Design Small Offices Computer Networks as per requirements.
Ability to configure Routers, Switches as per requirement:
Configuration & Maintenance of Firewalls/Analysers’: Fortigate, Sonic wall &Cyberoam
Configuration & Maintenance of Networking Services/Features: DHCP, NAT, STP, VLANs, Internet Proxy Server, etc. Implementation of IP Camera Networks. Worked with PBX/IP-PBX Systems.
Other Networking Skills: Crimping, Punching, ADSL Router Configuration, Access Control Network Devices
• Desktop Assembling & Repairing.
• Ability to handle Office Users Day to Day Desktop/Laptops/Smart Phones Problems & Requirements.
• Installation, Configuration & Maintenance of Desktop Operating Systems & Software’s.
• Configuration & Maintenance of Printers, Devices & Other Hardware’s.
• Ability to handle Users Data Backup & Restore.
• Maintenance & Configuration of Desktop Application: Windows Firewall, Antivirus, Backup Software’s, Application Clients, MS Outlook/Excel etc.
• Installation, Configuration & Maintenance of Linux & MS Windows Server OS.
• Worked with Server Hardware such as DELL, IBM, HP & Other Assembled Servers.
• Installation & Maintenance of Server Hardware’s & Software’s.