Miko Gandhi Paulin
Project Manager/Web Development Engineer/Online Support
I am very motivated and a team player. I started working full-time as a freelance consultant/project manager and further strengthen my skills. I can easily connect with other professionals from different cultures and I work best under pressure. Communication is second nature to me and with my strong technical background, I always aim to provide a solid customer service experience for the clients.
• Over 18 years I.T. experience in technical sales supports, I.T. consultancy and help desk support.
• Drive change through innovative solutions that will strengthen organizational processes and enhance productivity.
• An active proponent of collaborative leadership and participative management with the ability to clearly communicate complex issues and ideas into manageable components.
• Establishes innovative solutions that drive change, strengthen organizations, and enhance productivity.
• Uncommon planning, team building, negotiating, mentoring, and communication skills.
• Strong technical background ensures through project knowledge; further, solid customer service and project management experience ensures quality management and satisfactory results.
Proven Record of Delivering:
• Capital Project Management
• Leadership & Team Building
• Cross-functional Leadership
• Executive Presentation
• Strategic Planning
• Customer-centric Solutions
• Performance Management
• Efficiency Improvement
• Multi-site Administration
• Web Site Development & Enhancements
• Web Applications and Services Projects