Moises Urbiztondo III
BPO Team Captain, Mentor, Technical Support, Product Support
Last active: 1 month ago
DISH® Team Captain, May 2010- February 2013
• Managed and led group of agents in carrying out tasks efficiently and effectively focusing on continuous flow of operation and uninterrupted progress. Team composed of 12-15 team members – Satellite Sales Agents, and Technical Support Engineer.
• Ensure all targets are met and even exceeded by promoting and executing positive work-attitude, hands-on management, open communication from employee to management, monitoring, training, and development, proper manpower management, competitive market research and effective sales strategies, and proper design and implementation of policies and procedures to daily business operations and other projects. Such as KPI progress, CSAT, Upsell, QA Results, and AHT.
• Provided technical and customer service support to account bundled customers which is also handled by our broadband or telecom partners (Tech-to-Tech calls, Customer Service to Customer Service).
DISH® Mentor, November 2008 - May 2010
• Managed group of agents and ensure sales targets are achieved or exceeded by providing support to agents, conducting performance review, and prospecting new sets of agents as needed.
• Provided technical training, refresher course regarding DISH® operation and products for newly hired and non-performing agents
• Conduct call simulation trainings for agents
• Side by side coaching sessions on DISH® CS and Tech live call monitoring.
DISH® Technical Support Agent, November 2007 to November 2008
• Provided After Sales support for DISH® and Wildblue® internet including installation modification, troubleshooting, account inquiries and step by step installation of the equipment supplied to the customers.
• Provided assistance and suggestions to customer.
Product Support Representative, March 2007 to November 2007
• Provided technical support via telephone to customer who acquires Linksys® Networking Devices like Wireless and Ethernet Routers, Wireless Adapters, Wireless Presentation Gateway, Ethernet Controller, Hub and Switches, Powerline Devices, Phoneline Devices and modems.
• Provided assistance and suggestions to customer who plans to create network.