Last active: 12/22/2013
MBA Finance- 78% (ICFAI University)-2007
BSC Mathematics - 93% (MK University)-2005
NSE India— NCFM Certificates-2011
• Performed financial modeling and fundamental analysis of companies and their underlying equities and provided investment recommendations to institutional clients
• Research trade breaks ultimately maintaining and balancing all trading books, prior to market open.
• Situated on the trading desk, providing constant support to front office (i.e. traders and multiple sales persons) ensuring new clients are properly set up with appropriate commission rates and settlement instructions, and ultimately all respective trading terms agreed upon.
• Communicate effectively with clients, establishing key relationships, solving any issues, and addressing inquiries with respect to breaks and settlement.
• Post market close, processing and booking all trades. Paying particular attention to manual, verbal fills and, or any distinct settlement instructions.
• Revised buy in letter.
• Ensure all legal and compliance documentation is provided by the client to avoid disruption in trading.
• Attend multiple functions with traders, operations, and front office to facilitate client and broker relationship.
• Work under increasingly time sensitive deadlines, i.e. Exchange Open & Close and DTC Close, and market changes, and with several internal and external systems.
Conciliated funds cash and securities to external sources.
Provide assistance in the project planning
Collection of the data related to the business process.
Coordinate with top management in understanding different process plans, business process, and functionality in depth.
Creating Macro to complete the task soon
Investigating internal differences between the accounting and trade entry systems; and administered pricing the fund portfolios.
Computed accounting entries and performed month end close processes
Liaised between clients and prime brokers and counterparties.
A customer oriented, multitask professional with excellent analytical and logical skills possesses rich experience of five+ experience in Finace Domain
Expertise in achieving cost-effective production with increased quality.
Expert in identifying the requirements and also in finding the system requirements
Sound knowledge of hedge fund accounting principles
A great deal of experience working in a public accounting firm and within hedge fund industry
In depth knowledge of regulatory and accounting issues for registered products
Excellent Research and Writing skills
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Excellent analytical, consultative, communication and judgment skills
Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
Ability to make sound decisions, and accurate judgment in a timely manner