Customer Support Xpert/Email Chat/eBay Store Manager/Marketing Manager
Last active: 18 hours ago
I was privileged to work for HEWLETT-PACKARD or HP (the world's leading PC manufacturer) for 5 solid years assisting customers on their computers and printers. My responsibilities included, but not limited to, answering presales and post-sales related queries, handling returns/exchanges/refunds/cancellation, problem solving, customer retention, resolving customer complaints, and troubleshooting printers/computers through email and chat.
Well-exposed to multi-tasking, as I also engaged in other administrative works (data entry, order tracking, creating service tickets, making follow-ups, and more) while attending to clients.
Acted as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for other agents and took supervisory chats and emails for those that needed urgent action and escalation.
I was also connected with MICROSOFT for 2 strong years specializing in customer satisfaction, complaints, sales, creating contracts for Microsoft Partners, and technical related concerns about software over the phone.
I am currently working for clients on Odesk as an Email and Chat Specialist/Help Desk Support/eBay Store Manager/Marketing Manager/Gmail Specialist.
I do the following tasks:
- monitor inbound emails and chats and provide customers with proper resolution in a timely manner
- provide shipping quotes
- monitor the clients eBay store and their website
- manage the clients eBay Store and all transactions
- keep an eye on order shipments and send shipping notices to customers
- send follow up emails about product quotations, product recommendations, and back-orders using Gmail client.
- edit and post real estate product listings on clients social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- manage the clients marketing system (Facebook, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Twitter, Google+)
- reach out to website owners, CEOs, Presidents, or web admins, send them an email about a cancer educational campaign, and request them to link our website to their resource page.
Knowledgeable in Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Office 2003, Office 2007, Outlook 2003/2007, Salesforce, Desk.com, TOMI, Talisma, NGenera, Magento, Shopify, Zopim, and Kayako Fusion.