Virtual Assistant specializes in Customer Service, Product Reviews
Last active: 21 hours ago
Virtual Assistant/Personal Assistant/Customer Service/Amazon Listings
Over the last 10 years, I have developed a wide range of Hotel Management, Customer Service, Computer, and Office Management skills increasing sales margins and customer loyalty.
My employer's have awarded my stellar service with company perks thanking me for my accomplishments. Upon my departure, they were quick to invite me back should I desire to return and offering positive exit reviews.
My profession with Upwork.com I am a Virtual Assistant attending to administrative work, travel coordination, productivity tools, social media manager with viral graphics, writing, product reviews, customer service including phone and email support. Adaptable to work environment changes from new hires to changes in policy. I have handled situations from the most pleasant to most extreme.
My core competency lies in tasks relating to business mentoring for Amazon.com store listings and Photoshop to adequately assess client's objectives and goals in branding for startup companies and small businesses.
Remarkable feedback from past employers, Upwork clients, and retail customers that became friends after my departure from a given position.
Key Skill Points:
Addressing customer complaints (calls, emails, IM)
Handling product issues between client and their customers
Answering customer questions
Email Handling and Phone Support
Sending out emails, catalogs and newsletters to subscription customers
Providing accurate and detailed information about products and/or services.
Gain customer confidence and loyalty.
Employee and Manager meetings to offer ways to automate customer processes to further extend range of options to help customers have quick transactions.
Keep record of Customer History and ask if they would like the same order next time.
I'm experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Mobile apps editors, Website Design, Logo Design, Book Design, Desktop Publishing software. Specializes in logo design, promotional items, e-cards, greeting cards, product/service signs and outdoor signs. I can do any type of design work, but I specialize in web design.
Key points to optimize Amazon listings from what I have already learned.
- 15 reviews on a product puts the item into a higher tier ranking on Amazon.
- MUST have 6 photos minimum.
- Kindle versions even an ABRIDGED version helps drive traffic and buying power for customers.
- Offer holiday promotions through social media.
- Register all products, sales, +/- criteria and spreadsheet it.
- Higher the ranking - more notoriety hopefully leading to more sales.
- Target niche markets like moms and grandmas looking for inspiration and poetry. Maybe
- Post lower inventory and test things out. It might be riskier but sell the first 5 or 10 books
before upfronting costs for your business. You can always add inventory later.
- Proficient in posting product ads with full product descriptions and securing payments.
- Seller Central is a valuable tool and if cost is an option, then pay the $40 a month to optimize
your listings with keywords (best for search engines), price adjustments, freebies, discounts abilities.
- Invest in a program like camelcamelcamel.com, keepa.com OR amztracker.com which manages inventory,
customer data, analytics, among other features. Use one and stick to it. None of these programs are Amazon
approved but it is essential to grow your business and making your ratings increase as each program works
with Amazon and Ebay. Market pricing and charts that involve products similar to yours (competition).
Thank you for making mew your next hire! I am happy to consult with you on project details via Skype tp_virtual_asstod Subject line for invite: Upwork [name]