Big Data, Hadoop, DB2, HDFS, PIG, SQOOP, HIVE,MangoDB, Migration
Last active: 5 months ago
• Technical Architect having more than 10 years of experience in Information Technology field in the field of BIG Data analysis & implementation and legacy application.
• Responsible for End to end delivery of migration project using BIG data framework HADOOP. (Legacy application/Oracle PL-SQL to Hadoop framework).
• Hands on PIG, SQOOP, HIVE, Mongodb and Java Map Reduce.
• Good understanding of Distributions like CDH3, CDH4 & CDH5, HDFS, Flume, zookeeper, Kafka, storm, HBase and other echo system projects.
• Good exposure in implementing projects using Pentaho, Tableau, Kettle and D3 for report visualization.
• Responsible for designing a new system, architecture of new system and lead the coding efforts till delivery on BIGDATA.
• Good understanding on statistics and done POC on analytics using R.
• Experience in preparing class room training materials for Hadoop open stacks and Imparted training.
• Experience in different domains like insurance industry, Health care domain and Retail industry. In depth knowledge of American life Insurance and annuity products.
• More than 6 years of experience in CYBERLIFE insurance product.
• Certified software quality analyst from QAI.(CSQA)
• Worked as Project Leader and Onsite Coordinator. Well versed with requirement gathering, requirement traceability matrix, onsite-offshore coordination, cross-functional team coordination, communication management, and delivery management. Involved in CMMI level V process writing.
• Worked on various functionalities from new business through claim processing including new business/underwriting, administration, billing and collection, distribution management, correspondence and reporting.
• Lead the POC activities and innovation/automation team.
• Developed work break down structure (WBS) A process for application modernization.
Technical Skill sets
Languages PIG, SQOOP, HIVE, R, Core Java, COBOL, JCL, CICS, EZtrieve, SQL.
DBMS DB2, VSAM, IMS DB, HDFS, MongoDb, Hbase
Tools UV tool, NACA tool, TSO/ISPF, CHANGEMAN,
IDCAMS, DFSORT, SDSF, SPUFI/QMF, FILE-AID, XPDITOR, FILE MANAGER, DEBUG TOOL, ENDEVOR AND SVN.
BI Tools: Pentaho, Tableau and Kettle.
Operating System Linux, Ubuntu and Windows
Cycle Monitoring CONTROL-M (Batch and distributed)
Domain Insurance, Health Care and Retail