Sr Java Developer
Last active: 09/29/2014
Synopsis of my 8 years experience is as follows:
• Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
• Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
• Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
• Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
• Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate.
• Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
• Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
• Well versed in build automation and release management by using tools and technologies like Maven, JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence, Uber SVN, Nexus, Visual Source Safe 6.0/2005/2008/2012, Tortoise CVS and Tortoise SVN.
• Responsible for build management, build verification and troubleshooting builds for Releases.
• Managed deploy plans, deployments and tracked test results from UAT to Pre-Prod to Production.
• Well versed in software configuration management solution that provides version control, workspace management, parallel development support, and build auditing.
• Well versed in internal repository management via nexus for maven based projects
Above mentioned experience makes me, well qualified for the Java Development positions. More details are provided in my resume. I may be contacted at 978-930-3848. Thanks for the time and consideration.