Francis Angel Mabato
Human Resources Assistant
Last active: 05/04/2014
Human Resources Assistant
SM Mart, Inc.
June 5 2013 – May 6, 2014 SM Corporate Offices, Building A, Diokno Boulevard, Mall of Asia Complex.
-Sourcing applicants thru walk-in, referrals, Jobstreet, Linkedin and E-mails
-Call outs and sending of Interview Schedule Invitation
-Interviewing possible candidates for the following requirements:
A. IT Associate - (supervisor)
B. CRS Representative - (Rank & File level)
C. Programmer (Oracle, ASP .NET, RPG)
D. BIDW (Business Intelligence Data Warehousing)
E. Treasury Officer and Treasury Supervisor
-Encoding of files to AMS and HRMS
-Monitoring of schedules for FH interview for ITS and CRS department
-Monitoring the status update of every application
-Conduct Background Investigation reports for Treasury Supervisor applicants
-In charge of endorsement processes and filing (memo for interview w/ FH and endorsement of Profile and other memos)
-Assist in the inventory of Recruitment collaterals and request for materials
-Assist in coordinating with different schools regarding Job Fair activities
-Handling and tracking all the OJT of IT department.
-Communicating with the HR personnel and Training department personnel to process the
-Endorsing and routing of the applicant's papers having the status of Approval for Hiring. Processing all the signatories for different Functional Heads.
-Endorsing the applicant's completed documents (Interview Evaluation, Background Investigation, Resume, Application for Employment, Previsor Examination, Approval for Hiring) to HR personnel.
-Communicate and process the recruitment procedure of candidates from provincial (Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao) and Metro Manila branches of SM.
-Handling the video conference interview for the provincial candidates (IT Associate).
-Call-outs and scheduling of referred applicants
-In charge of providing Referral Status Notification
Assist in monitoring updates of vacancy reports.
-Assist in communicating with different schools and organizations regarding Job Fairs and other activities related to recruitment.
-Assist other divisions in consolidating reports
-Prepare monthly report that measures the turn around time of recruitment process and provides summary of potential candidates for the vacant positions.
On-the-job-training: Convergys Corporation, Alabang November 2012-January 2013
• Human Resource Department
• Recruitment Department
San Beda College Alabang, Alabang Hills Village, Muntinlupa City 2009-2013
College of Arts and Sciences (Level 1 PAASCU Accreditation)
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Liceo De San Pedro, San Pedro, Laguna 2005-2009
1st to 4th Year
2nd to 4th Year (Consistent Top 10 student in class)
4th Year (Best in Religion)
Liceo De San Pedro, San Pedro, Laguna 1999-2005
(Grade 1 to 6)
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
• 2nd to 4th yr High School A.Y. 2006-2009: Consistent Top 10 student in class
• 4th yr High School A.Y. 2008-2009:
• A.Y. 2009-2010: Dean’s Lister (1st semester)
• A.Y. 2010-2011: Dean’s Lister (1st semester)
• A.Y. 2010-2011: Dean’s Lister (2nd semester)
• A.Y. 2011-2012: Dean’s Lister (1st semester)
• A.Y. 2011-2012: Outstanding Officer of the Peer Facilitators’ Circle
• Fluent in Filipino and English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
• Exposure in conducting and scoring of Psychological test (Otis-Lennon School Ability Test (OLSAT), Career Orientation Placement and Evaluation Survey (COPES), Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and Piers-Harris Children's Self-Concept Scale (PHCSCS), Endler Multidimensional Anxiety Scales (EMAS).)
• A.Y. 2008-2009: Philippine Red Cross Youth (Member)
• 2009-Present: The Feast Alabang (Music Ministry Member and Campus Missionary)
• A.Y. 2009-2010: Bedan Volunteer (Member), Peer Facilitators’ Guild (Member)
• A.Y. 2010-2013: Peer Facilitators’ Guild (Treasurer)
• A.Y. 2011-2012: Bedan Psychological Society (External Vice President)