E-Commerce Technical Assistant
Last active: 5 months ago
Currently accepting new clients. Located in Orlando, Florida, I have a broad knowledge of e-commerce experience in site wide development, management and marketing. I am personally highly skilled in maintaining e-commerce websites of all sizes. I'm also highly skilled at building e-commerce teams to tackle online challenges. Contact me to schedule a first meeting.
Over 8 years experience in the following:
- Email customer service, CRM management
- Adding/updating product pages to marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Magneto, all other e-commerce platforms)
- Implementing sales and promotions
- Research and implement affiliate program
- Implementing online pay per click ads (Google, Bing and Yahoo)
- Updating social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Blog, etc)
- Ordering stock and supplies
- Order fulfillment
- Sourcing new products, new distributors
SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- High level of comfort with MS Windows, MS Office, and general app navigation
- Google search proficiency to research information
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Time management and self starting
- Basic PC hardware troubleshooting (Printers, peripherals, etc) mostly using Google to isolate and solve issues.
- Attention to detail and mental focus.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- English fluency, located in Orlando, Florida
- Exceptional work ethic and enthusiasm!
- Ecommerce marketplaces (Ebay, Amazon, Big commerce, etc)
- HTML and CSS Technical Specialist
- Adobe Photoshop intermediate
- Online ads and marketing
- Copy writing and posting (product descriptions), all e-commerce platforms and Wordpress
- Social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- SOPs (standard operating procedures)