Last active: 08/27/2014
• 8 years of professional experience in IT Middleware Technologies
• 8 years of experience in IBM WebSphere Application Server ND & Base version 8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x on Windows and UNIX based OS
• Experience on IHS, Apache, IIS Webservers.
• Good understanding on Sharepoint Administration
• Good understanding on WebSphere MQ and DataPower.
• 2+ years of experience in WebSphere Portal Administration.
• 1+ years of experience on Oracle glassfish application server
• Good experience on WebSphere end to end environment provisioning.
• Certified for IBM WebSphere COE program for L4 Administrators.
• Experience in Application Migration from WAS 5.x/6.x to WAS 7.x and WAS 8.x environments
• Experience in Application Migration from WAS 6.x/7.x to Tomcat 6.x/7.x
• Experience in WAS, IHS, Plug-in Installations, Fix-pack and Feature pack installation, enabling global security, performing configuration changes, Application Deployments, implementing SSL & SSO, Troubleshooting, Performance Monitoring and Tuning
• Experience in Architectural design of WAS cells for better performance, scalability and maintainability
• Experience in supporting Dev-Test/SIT/PT/ELAB/Sup/PROD environments
• Well versed with ITIL processes (Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and SD)
• Experience in handling critical business impacting issues
• Experience in supporting large scale WebSphere infrastructures with multiple middleware products
• Experience in developing automation scripts for WAS installations, Fixpack updates, Deployments and other resource configurations
• Good knowledge on Access management and Security configuration of WebSphere on ITDS, TIM, TAM and SSO on ITCAM.
• Very Good knowledge in J2EE Architecture & Applications
• Hands on exp on Performance Testing using LoadRunner 8.x, Involved in Load, Stress and Endurance Testing’s conducted by NFT teams
• Experience in Application build & deployments through CruiseControl, RapidDeploy, Automated scripts and TeamSite
• Good exposure to WebSphere MQ v6.x
• Experience in using Tivoli Performance Viewer, Log Analyzers and Dump analyzers
• Experienced in using Enterprise Monitoring tools SiteScope, BMC and IntroScope Hands on experience on IBM ClearCase, Subversion Version Control System
• Hands on experience on Ticketing tools IBM ClearQuest, HP Service Desk, HP Service Manager 7, HP Quality Center
• Involved in Problem determination, RCA, identifying Application performance bottlenecks and Performance Tuning
• Well versed with Software Development and Testing life cycle
• Strong 4 years of banking domain experience