Technical Architect (SaaS, IaaS, Cloud)
Last active: 2 months ago
Performance driven, highly ambitious Cloud Architect with an in-depth experience working with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS as a part of development, DevOps and SaaS Ops teams.
Dedicated, reliable and proactive self-starter with a proven record of taking initiatives with high responsibility, accepting the challenges and moving beyond the high expectations set by the management.
Crafty in troubleshooting difficult to grasp issues with ability to work independent and in teams of various sizes in diversified roles.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cloud Architecture: Architecting and implementing secure, highly available and scalable systems using AWS - Amazon Web Services (including but not limited to EC2, VPC, Route53, RDS, S3, CloudFormation etc.)
- Cloud transformation: Migration to private/hybrid clouds from legacy data centers.
- Production Monitoring: Setting up highly automated monitoring of live systems using various tools in the market including Nagios, Amazon CloudWatch, ActiveBatch, Graphite, Munin etc.
- Continuous Integration/Delivery: Build, test and release automation using various CI and CD tools including Maven, Jenkins / Hudson, Sonar and AWS with various scripting languages like Apache ANT, shell script, python, MSBuild, Powershell, VBScript etc.
- Database Migration: Migration of large challenging databases to cloud with minimal downtime.