Sales Training Supervisor/ Customer Service
Last active: 1 day ago
Career Objective: Highly motivated and goal-oriented young professional and to find a job that will enhance the skills I already have as well as provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement opportunities. I am looking for a part time and/ or full time job
► Freelancer-Customer Service Representative
April 2014 – Present OnlineJobs.ph (Virginia, USA)
•Email our customers to respond on product inquiry, order and/or replacement, etc
•Update customers on their delivery status, cancellation, refund
•Handle customers who are missing items from their order
•Handle sales prospecting
► Freelancer-Customer Service Representative (Project Completed)
Feb. 21, 2014 – July 5, 2014 oDesk Corporation (Florida, USA)
•Receive inbound calls from customer who booked appointment to clean & organize their garage
•Answer customers’ questions and queries about products and services via phone & email
•Provide quality customer service on every call and email sent.
•Communicate clearly and effectively to customers
•Recognizing and managing assertive customer calls.
► Sales Training Supervisor (Tupperware Brands Philippines)
February 20, 2012 to October 14, 2013
• Responsible for training, development and motivation of our sales force.
• Supporting the Branch Manager in driving sales performance and sales force motivation.
• Communicates Marketing plus plans & updates through assemblies, merchandising & product display
• Achieves at least 120% growth on our monthly goal in our key performance indicators: sales,
activation / dealer retention & recruitment
• Provides good quality customer service through product knowledge and services.
► South Area Sales Supervisor (Classic Characters Inc. - Canadian Bedsheets) September 2011 to February 2012 (5 months contract)
• Achieving sales target monthly & monthly visits on all SM South Area stores
• Managing the store’s profitability & market area potentials.
• Implementation of the brands standard in store operations and customer service
• Inventory management and control & monitoring
• Leading and motivating a team of Sales Associates
► Customer Relations Staff (Amway Philippines LLC)
September 2007 to May 2011
• Ensure accuracy in collecting cash and credit card amounts for the orders placed by customers.
• Create and keep records on sales for the day and submit them immediately to Finance Department.
• Handles all orders of our international customers from Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan and China
• Proven leadership skills through reassignments from Cebu Branch, Shaw Branch and to Makati Branch
• Acted as OIC in Cebu and Mandaluyong Branch in managing the store and ensuring that daily business operations are strictly monitored.
• Help in organizing the ordering process by suggesting number system in the store
• In-charge in product selling for provincial product caravans in Tarlac, Baguio, Pampanga, Product Launches, International and Local Conventions.
Trainings and Development:
• Time Management Workshop, Ms. Teresa M. Teodoro - Beltran ( March 8, 2010)
• Basic Mandarin Class, Languages Internationale ( January 28, 2010)
• Intermediate Mandarin Class, Languages Internationale ( July 29, 2010)
• Tupperware Chairman’s Success Development Seminar – Mr. Rick Goings (July 25, 2013)
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and the Internet
• Reading motivational books of my favorite authors: Og Mandino, Robert Kiyosaki, Robin Sharma
• Loves playing badminton & bowling; enjoys watching any Jackie Chan’s action/adventure/comedy movies and involving myself in nature activities like bird watching