Last active: 1 month ago
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator with total 4 years of experience in Salesforce.com Presently working in VMware internal user community for SFA, PRM and custom solutions built on force.com platform.
• Experience in Designing, Implementing, Configuring, Customizing and Administrating Salesforce.com CRM.
• Working with Business owner and SFDC Developer for smooth implementation of requested enhancement or system error.
• Hands on experience in Salesforce.com Analytics, creation of reports, custom report type and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
• Testing, Training and Documentation for user adoption of new and existing CRM functionality.
• Data Quality monitoring, managing and updating with dashboards and Apex Data Loader.
• Managing Salesforce.com Partner Relationship Management (PRM), end-to-end Implementation of Salesforce.com PRM, including user adoption, business features, data management and customer support.
• Creation of Objects, Fields, Record Types, Workflows, Approvals Processes, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Validation rules, Sharing rules, Custom Page Layouts, Custom Fields, Cases Management, Data Maintenance and other standard functionalities
• Implementation, Configuration, Customization, Integration, Data Loader Designing and Improving User Management, Data Management and Support Management process.
• System Analysis with cross functional teams for Business and system issues.
• Managing Security Model of Salesforce.com as developed.
Business Analyst, Business Application Support
• Working as Salesforce.com Administrator for CRM, PRM and customized solution built on force.com platform.
• Working as Salesforce.com Administrator with respect to Sales operationss.
• Drive end-to-end effectiveness of Salesforce.com, including lead management, revenue forecasting, pipeline visibility, data management and customer support.
• Identify and develop dashboards and reports across the entire sales cycle.
• Ongoing management and maintenance of Salesforce.com CRM implementation, including user administration.
• Designing and implementing upcoming changes and enhancing existing functionality.
• Serving primary point of contact for those who require maintenance, configuration and enhancement.
• Security and User Management through role and profile, case management deployment.
• Data Management with Data Loader and Apex Explorer, Territory Management with DRM and iLog.
• Partner test account creating, partner role and profile Management, content delivery to partner through group admin.
• Coordinating with cross functional team for process enhancement and implementing in Salesforce.com. SME for Territory Management system implemented with the help of DRM and iLog.
• Managing Salesforce.com integration with other systems like DRM, iLog and Oracle EBS