Bid Support Specialist/General and Medical Transcriptionist
Last active: 4 days ago
The Bid Support Specialist (BSS) provides sales-related support to any bidding-approved opportunity in scope of the Sales Transaction Support. Such services would include but are not limited to bid facilitaion, proposal development, document production, bid Solution Design and Delivery (SDD), and Intellectual capitals (ICAP).
• Perform a variety of support responsibilities throughout the sale cycle from prospecting lists and install base data, to pricing and order tracking.
• Ensures that all transactions are handled with minimum impact to the customers and in compliance with all the audit guidelines and approved processes.
• Partners with the sales team to ensure that pre-sales activities are performed promptly and accurately including valuable pre-sales research – product, client, HW/SW inventories.
• Generates and submits sales proposals and coordinate sales activities for the IBM Sales team being supported.
• Liaises with different parties (i.e. Pricing, Legal, Fulfillment, Procurement, etc) to complete the sales cycle.
• Serve as back up resource for other BSSs as required.
• Create Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for any service delivery upset or misses
• Identify work process improvements and issue prevention activities.
• Perform other tasks as required.
SPi – Solutions, People, Innovation
Duties include interpreting and transcribing dictation for inpatient and outpatient services. Transcribing and editing recorded material including operative reports, discharge summaries, patient history and examinations, physician letters and notes, and x-ray reports. Responsible for verifying accuracy of patient information such as name and identification number; verifies accuracy of transcription for correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling. Maintaining logs of medical procedures, incoming dictation, and transcription records. Duties normally extends beyond office hours.
- Interpreting and transcribing dictation for inpatient and outpatient services
- Transcribing and editing recorded material, including operative reports, discharge summaries, patient history and examinations, physician letters and notes, and pharmacy, rehabilitation, and x-ray reports.
- Responsible for verifying accuracy of patient information such as name and identification number; verifies accuracy of transcription for correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Maintaining logs of medical procedures, incoming dictation, and transcription records.
Call Quality Verifier
- Work as quality assurance officer, editing text files and voice files coming from different call centers in the Philippines, India, and Trinidad and Tobago.
- Handling accounts of verified clients of various call centers to check and double check for any errors.
- Critically reviewing and counterchecking recorded transactions in accordance with the quality guidelines, between the verifier and client and success rate in obtaining high quality performance.