Md Nurul Abser
AWS, PHP, NodeJS, MEAN Stack, AngularJS, DevOps, Jenkins, Chef, Linux
Last active: 19 days ago
• Around 9 years of experience on Software Development including 3+ years experience on IT Project Management.
• Software product designing and architecting, UML, DFD and Flow Chart drawing.
• Strong background on Linux and Windows systems
• Back-end and Linux Servers management with Amazon EC2, Auto scaling and Load balancing with OpsWorks, S3, Route53, CloudFront, IAM, RDS, SES, SNS and SQS etc.
• Experienced on different PHP Framework and tools such as ZendFramework, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Wordpress and Joomla.
• Expert on DevOps and Continuous Integration and with Jenkins and Chef.
• RDBMS database worked on MySQL, PgSql, MSSQL and Oracle.
• NoSql and in-memory database experience with Redis, Mongo DB and CouchDB.
• Good knowledge on iOS and Android development. Design iOS and Android application architecture and flow. Hybrid app development with ionic (ionic.io).
• Experience on various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) method specially Waterfall and Agile methodology.
• Experience on Agile process and Project Planning tools Planbox, JIRA and Rally Dev.
• Source code managing with GIT (Bitbucket and Github).
• Code debugging with Zend Debugger, X-debugger and bowser tool Firebug.
• Expert on Apache and Nginx web servers.
• Experience on Social platform development and integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
• Experience on SMS Gateway development with SMPP, HTTP, HTTPS and TCP/IP protocol