Waqqas Ahmad Khan
Linux/Unix Configurations And Installation
Have diverse and eclectic background in system administration, NOC management, customer support and internal help desk support. Can demonstrated proficiency in optimization of legacy projects, Virtualization, mass management of servers not limited to RedHat Enterprise, CentOS, Ubuntu, HA Linux cluster, Mail Server Optimization and Configuration, NOC management in 24/7 support environments.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
(1) Experience in LINUX/UNIX Administration, Shell Scripting followed by expertise in installation, configuration and administration of multiple environments like Red-hat Linux5/6, CentOS 5/6, Ubuntu12.04 and Windows 2003/2008.
(2) Strong in troubleshooting, monitoring, training and 24/7 production support in mission critical environments.
(3) Experience in working with systems supports teams to define, architect and maintain highly available production systems.
(4) Experience in Installation, Configuration, Integration, Tuning, Backup, Crash recovery, Upgrades, Patching, Monitoring System Performance, System and Network Security and Troubleshooting of Linux Servers.
(5) Experience in creating physical volume, logical volume, volume groups using LVM’s in Linux.
(6) Proficient in Networking, configuring TCP/IP, DNS, SAMBA, LDAP, SSH, SSL, SFTP, SMTP, SNMP.
(7) Experience in virtualization like VMware Installation and monitoring Virtual environments with ESXi 5.x servers and V-Sphere.
(8) Experience in Linux patch management and packages source installations.
(9) Experience in installation, configuration of LAMP Server based on Linux environments using cloud computing services like amazon, digitalocean, etc.
(10) Experience in Disaster Recovery management.
(11) Have technical, professional & management skills plus excellent business understanding and strong communication skills.