Angular JS |NODE JS |Ember JS | Symfony |Codeigniter
Last active: 7 days ago
"The most important skill is the ability to acquire new skills."
"Don't code today what you can't test tomorrow."
I am a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible web developer and have been consulting and developing websites for over 8 years with many of web programming languages. I also strive to create well structured and thoroughly tested code. On projects where it is possible I implement thorough unit tests to ensure that the code base remains stable.
I primarily work in a LAMP, both for development and deployment. Almost all of the tools I use for development and deployment are open source. I am very comfortable with working on the command line and performing many server administration tasks.
More details on my actual programming experience below.
- Platform: Unix, Linux, Free BSD, Windows 9x, NT/2000 Server
- Web Server: Red Hat Secure, Apache, IIS
- Framework: Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, php.MVC, Laravel, Yii, Symfony
- AngularJS, Backbone Marionette, Bootstrap
- Databases: MS SQL Server, Mysql, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Ms Access, Mongo, mariadb
- Server Side Script: PHP,Perl
- Interactive Web Tools: Adobe photo shop, Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Editor, PhpED
- Open Source: OSCommerce,Joomla,Drupal,WordPress,Magento,Zen/X Cart
- Web Technologies: Web 2.0, RIAs