274 Jobs, 2043 Hours. TOP TURKISH Sworn Certified Translator in TURKEY
Last active: 1 day ago
The most preferred "TOP RATED" TURKISH Sworn & Certified Translator at Upwork !
• 274 Jobs / Projects & 2043 Hours done at Upwork
• Totally 432 jobs / projects 2150+ Hours completed in 4.5 years
• • PLEASE NOTE that TURKEY IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD • •
Dear Sirs & Madams,
With 10+ years experience, I am the most preferred, the most working, the most qualified, and the most experienced NATIVE Turkish Translator, ( Sworn, Certified and Accredited ) at Upwork and some other websites. I hold a 4 year degree diploma on ELT English Language Teaching (& Literature)
Some of My Clients:
• Coca-Cola USA
• Sony UK
• Finish UK
...and 240+ others !
--> All are provable Freelance works with working links! No lies, no false & doubtful references!
The Only Sworn, Accredited Certified Turkish Translator here ! -- I can provide wet signed, translation-related-stamped, official certification for translations I do.
Beside being a translator, I am a Proofreader / Linguist, and an Official English Teacher at Turkish State Schools
The "Genuine" Translator with Sworn Translation Stamps who can Certify your official documents
About my "Job Success" being 98%, but not 100% -- this is just because I used to end "open-left and inactive" jobs myself - without knowing.I learned that this is something bad for this "new" term. This is why!
• The Most experienced #1 by far, with 274 jobs & 2043+ hours!
• The Only Turkish Contractor with 4.99 Rating score -- AFTER 274 jobs done at here!
• The Most Preferred - 274 jobs at Upwork, 432 jobs in Total,
• The Top-scorer in "English" Test Results among Turkish Contractors
About Turkey & Turkish Language Market Prices:
- - - -
Turkey is the MOST EXPENSIVE COUNTRY in terms of benzine, diesel-fuel, electricity, nature-gas, and a few more sectors, and it has the HIGHEST TAX RATES in the world. I can send a PDF document with working web-links to prove this situation
Plus, We are feeding 3-4 million Syrian refugees (migrated into Turkey after 2013) in camps with our taxes.
So, please do not expect me to work for low rates of the Far-east, the Asia, the Africa and the Middle-east.
D e t a i l e d . I n f o r m a t i o n:
- - - -
D i f f e r e n c e
• Ranked # 1 among all Turkish Contractors as well as Turkish Translators
• Lecturer at the Best University of Turkey -- Bogazici University
• Professional Top Quality Work Performed in Office atmosphere
• Working as a married couple of translators
E d u c a t i o n
• Graduate with honors from Reputable Turkish Universities
• International English Teacher Certification
• Both are State Universities -- not Private Universities
C e r t i f i c a t i o n
• Official Sworn Turkish Translator Certification by Turkish Government
• International Pedagogic Formation Certification for English Teaching
Q u a l i f i c a t i o n s . a t . o D e s k
• 1st Place at "English Spelling Test (U.S. Version)" among ALL Upworkers
• Top 10% at 7 "English" Tests
• Top 20% at 2 "English" Tests
• Top 30% at 3 "English" Tests
• Best "English Language" Test Results among Turkish Upworkers
A u t h e n t i c i t y
• Id-verified by Upwork
• Provable diplomas, certifications, accreditations
E x p e r i e n c e
• 9 Yrs of Professional Translation Experience ( part time, full time, owner of translation firm )
• Even translated the website of the University she graduated
• 2+ Years of work as Official English Teacher at Turkish State Schools
T a l e n t s / D i s t i n c t i v e . A b i l i t i e s
• the Idealist Perfectionist -- used to be English Teacher at Turkish State Schools
• # 1 Not only among Turkish Translators, but among all Turkish Contractors!
• No Grammar mistakes/no typos: error-free translation!
• (Unlike competitors) Doing her own business -- really graduated from that field!
J o b - T y p e s
• Translation, Proof-reading, Interpretation
• Off-line or On Site / In Line / Web Translator
• Turkish Localization Specialist / Expert
• Video / Audio Transcriber
• Web Research / Market Research
• Warm Calls
• Voice over Talent / Audio Record
• Audio / Video Transcription
• Phone Support / Customer Support
S e c t o r s
• Technical / Engineering
• Legal / Contract / Notary Government Language
• Us States' Federal Laws & Regulations
• Medical / Medicine / Chemical / Biology
• Turkish Ministry Laws & Regulations
O t h e r
• I am a Public Notary Accredited Sworn Translator working in Istanbul - Turkey
• I was graduated with honors from an ELT department of a 4 year degree diploma program at a reputable Turkish university.
• I am a Native Turk translator and lingust born and living in Turkiye / Turkei / Turquie / Tacchino / Turco
• I am can translate from and into Turkce / Turkisch / Turque / Turca
• I have and can use SDL Trados Studio with SDLX DTP Processing and other software like Wordfast, POedit, GlobalSight, etc. I can also use Transifex and Transcriber.