Last active: 05/08/2014
• Managing Tech support team that maintained a major operation with 300+ systems using Windows 7 Delivered complete end user support, including running tickets, handling service issues and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Windows server 2000/2003/2008 R2 deployment and Configuration.
• System Administration with AD, GPO’s, IIS, FTP, DHCP, LYNC.
• Monitoring and Managing of Active Directory services, replication, & DHCP records.
• Managing IIS 6.0 / IIS 7.0 / IIS 8.0 Web servers and hosted web sites.
• Experience in trouble shooting all client related applications ( MS SQL Server 2008,2008 R2, 2012 & VS 2008, 2010 , XAMPP, VSS , IIS,SVN,CVS)
• Creating & restoring snap shots in HyperV.
• SQL Server DB Creation, User Rights/Mapping as per projects, Backup/ Restore DB files
• Responsible for all NTFS, shares and share permissions used Quota Manager to control size of shares of File server.
• Providing access to urls and monitoring over firewalls like Smoothwall, Cisco, Fortiguard, etc...
• Installation & Configuration of the network devices like Linksys, Cisco, Nortel, etc..
• Managing & Monitoring Symantec desktop antivirus for old virus definition clients, infected clients & also creating various clients packages, applying policies for various groups, etc.
• Creation of user home directories and migration of user data from various locations
• Troubleshooting senior manager’s calls by maintaining severity time.
• Remote administration of desktop for any problem across offices related to Microsoft Windows operating system.
• Review and remediate software distribution failures and to eliminate the problems that causes those failures.
• Connecting Video Conference all over India through various Polycom devices.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of network connections.
• Understanding the network cable color coding.
• Updating desktop latest service packs and hot fixes.
• Preparing monthly work status report and updating technology specific documents for Servers.
• Maintaining records as per organization standards.