Data Entry/ Lead Generation/ Web Research/ SMM
Last active: 3 months ago
Formerly worked as a QA Analyst for a contact center company for the past years before becoming a freelancer. As an independent freelancer, I have honed myself to be reliable and trustworthy. I have developed strong organizational skills and have learned to work under less supervision and with grace under pressure.
I always take full responsibility for my actions - I say what I can and cannot do - I don't make false promises. Moreover, I always go the extra mile and keep in touch even if the project has ended, in return, I have a number of return clients.
My skills and services include (but not limited to):
• General web research (knows how to use advanced search operators) and data entry tasks
• Virtual assistant tasks - website management; administrative tasks for Facebook, Twitter, and Google Calendar, directory submissions, contact list and / or database creation, email handling, and more
• With basic knowledge on HTML codes
• Proficient with software and applications like: WordPress, Farcry, Aweber, Trello, Moovia, Asana, Zerys, Zoho CRM, etc.
• Other admin support duties - I am very much willing to learn new skills
• Transcription of audio files – British, American and Australian accent
• Product description writing / rewriting and blogging
• SEO: Backlink Analysis, Link Building, Email Outreach, Skyscraper Technique
• Phone Quality Assurance and Customer Service
Feel free to contact me, I'll be in touch! Thanks in advance!