Online Marketing Strategist
* Online business strategy development for increasing the online presence, acquiring new and nurturing existing customers, for different niches and industries and both for established businesses and start ups.
- Improvement of existing and development of new sales channels, funnels and post-sale customers interaction and relationship management.
- Developing business KPIs, setting up measurable goals and understandable reports and analysis.
* Developing new and optimization of the existing paid sales channels including Google Adwords (PPC and Shopping), Bing/Yahoo ads network, Retargeting, RTB and Social Ads.
* SEO – onsite optimization and offsite promotion guidance, both for commercial and informative websites.
- SEO research and analyzing of: current online presence and optimization level of the business, traffic data, competition research, phrase (keyword) research and analysis etc.
- SEO promotion: content generation guidance, strategy for obtaining relevant and authority links, listings submission, press releases, social media promotion, PPC promotion, etc. both for local and non-local brands and businesses.
- Google penalties audit and recovery guidance both from bad link portfolios (Penguin) and low content quality (Panda).
* SMM – Social media business pages creation, verification, administration, promotion, etc.
* Reputation Management – Profile creation and/or claiming and verification in selected directories, Reputation tracking and monitoring, Creation of systems and policies for generating positive reviews, Managing negative reviews including suppressing negative results in SERPs from Ripoff Reports.
*Leads and Customers generation – setting up a system for leads acquisition and interaction, turning leads into customers.
*Wordpress.org websites creation – Wordpress installation, theme installation, plugins installation (complete list of free essential: security, SEO, media, social and other plugins), pages and/or posts creation, etc.