Academic Researcher/Writer and Data Specialist
Hi my name is Brad Hall and I am here to help you with your writing and data needs.
I hold a PhD in Vision Science and Biology. My experience is multi-disciplinary encompassing molecular biology, immunology, materials science, chemical engineering, nanotechnology, polymer research, and microbiology.
I have broad experience in academic and technical writing culminating in eight peer-reviewed journal publications. I have written several successful funding and grant applications, and prepared technical reports for industry sponsors.
I have 5+ years experience in academic research, data analysis, and data visualization and proficiency with R.
Please take the time to review my profile and publications and feel free to get in touch with me.
1. Hall, B, Jones, L, Forrest, J. Competitive effects from an artificial tear solution to protein adsorption. Optom Vis Sci. In Press.
2. Hall, B, Heynen, H, Jones, L, Forrest, J. Analysis of using I125 radiolabeling for quantifying protein on contact lenses. Current Eye Research. In Press.
3. Hall, B, Jones, L, Forrest, J. Kinetics of competitive adsorption between lysozyme and lactoferrin on silicone hydrogel contact lenses and the effect on lysozyme activity. Current Eye Research 2015;40(6):622-631.
4. Hall, B, C-M, Phan, Subbaraman, L.N, Jones, L, and Forrest, J. Extraction versus in-situ techniques to measure surface-adsorbed lysozyme. Optometry and Vision Science 2014;91(9):1062-1070.
5. Hall, B, McCanna, D, Jones, L. Identification of coagulase negative staphylococci in daily disposable contact lens wearers. Letters in Applied Microbiology 2014;59(3):313-319.
6. Hall, B, Jones, L, Dixon, B. Silicone allergies and the eye: fact or fiction? Eye Contact Lens 2014;40(1):51-57.
7. Hall, B, Jones, L, Forrest, J. Measuring the kinetics and activity of adsorbed proteins: in vitro lysozyme deposited onto hydrogel contact lenses over short time periods. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A 2013;101A: 755-764.
8. Hall, BJ, Jones, L. Contact lens cases: the missing link in contact lens safety? Eye Contact Lens 2010;36(2):101-105.