Business Macros, Applications and Databases Developer
Last active: 1 day ago
I am a Business Macros, Applications and Databases Developer focused on Microsoft Office (VBA), Google Drive/Docs (Google Apps Script - macros for Google Docs), as well as SQL and no-SQL databases and DWH (Bigquery, MySQL, Cloud SQL, Access, SQLite, etc.), both local and on the cloud. Over the last 5 years, I have worked with companies and end-users developing tools that range from automatic formatting to ERP interaction, database building, Data Warehouse, ETL tools and web applications.
Here is the break-down:
Over 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office, including:
- Connection with web pages to pull/write data;
- Development of menus and user interfaces;
- Reports and automation of tasks;
- Connection with Microsoft and non-Microsoft databases;
- Database development with Access;
- Any type of macros for Excel and Access.
2 years of experience with Google docs/drive, including:
- Conversion of applications from Microsoft Office to Google Docs;
- Development of user interfaces and sites managed by spreadsheets;
- Macros for Google Docs;
- Connection of Google Docs with databases;
- Any type of macros/apps with the google suite.
Over 3 years of experience with databases, including:
- Database modeling;
- SQL (MySQL, Google Bigquery, Access, SQLite, Oracle);
- General queries to search for data.
- Google Cloud SQL;
- Data Warehouse modelling;
- ETL using Python;
- Continuous Data Integration
I lived in the United States for 1 year, studying 2 semesters at North Carolina State University and working a Summer Internship at a major corporation in Alabama.
I am fluent in English, advanced in Spanish and Native in Portuguese.
Other skills include:
- Bash script
- Apple Script
- Monte Carlo Simulation;
- Combinatorial Optimization;