Qlikview & Energy modelling and Optimization Specialist
Last active: 1 month ago
I'm a specialist in:
- Qlikview (Business Intelligence) development and deployment. Front end & Server set up.
- Visual studio. VB.NET for desktop application development..
- Devexpress visual components for .NET (user inferface)
- Development and implementation of statistical models, and processes optimization in the area of Oil, Gas and Energy.
- Qlikview deployment carried out under team work for complex analysis in the Sweden pharmaceutical area.
- Qlikview development to show information about Energy simulations and optimizations. Reservoir and generators dispatch, fuel consumption, comparison with reality, statistical analysis of different scenarios, stock evolutions, etc.
- Development of energy models for long and short term dispatch optimization of power in the Argentinian Electricity Market (Unit commitment). Implementation made with FICO XPRESS as optimization tool, and VB.net and DevExpress for user interface. More than 100.000 equations and variables are used in each model.
- Modeling of chemical processes in order to optimize the production, handling and dispensing tanks products.
- Statistical modeling of continuous processes for anomaly detection and diagnosis of these. Modeling using Principal Component analysis (PCA), Partial least Square (PLS) and Hotelling.
- Expert programming with Qlikview, VB.NET, DevExpress (desktop) and Matlab.
- Advance programming with Excel (VBA) and Fortran.
- Oil, Gas, Energy, Logistics.
- Linear Optimization, GLPK, XPRESS, quadratic.
- Multivariate statistical tools, primarily PCA, PLS and Hotteling.
- Interpretation of P&I, electrical drawings and SCADA.