Last active: 26 days ago
• 12 years of hands on experience working in the data analytical domain working with data model, BI tools integrated with GIS components maintaining data integrity for different clients.
• Expertise in data analytics, data analysis using tools/databases/software used to manipulate large datasets with hands on experience with Tableau.
• 8+ years of hands on experience working on SQL Server 2008/2012 and Oracle Enterprise Edition; with hands on experience on Team Foundation server and TSS System
• Strong understanding of Data Warehousing concepts (Migration, Cleansing, Mining & Auditing) and OLAP utilizing propriety ETL, SAP Business Objects and commercial business intelligence solutions.
• Proficient experience in utilizing various BI and data management solutions in a data governance capacity (i.e., using business rules in reference data modeling, ETL and data visualization integrations projects).
• Hands on experience in EDW or data marts infrastructures performing requirements analysis and ETL workflows.
• Proficient experience using Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel.
• Strong understanding of OLAP and OLTP tools for data migration in a data governance capacity (i.e., using business rules in reference data modeling, ETL and data visualization integrations projects).
• Hands on experience in providing assistance/guidance on upstream domain business/functional strategies and plans for project cleanup and data migration, new product implementation strategies.
• Strong in communicating highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel with proven leadership abilities and outstanding organizational skills.
BI and ETL tools: TGS Ener Connect (for ETL from EPOS4, Petra, OW and GeoInfo), KINGDOM Global Service (formerly Open Kingdom Domain), Petris Winds Enterprise Analytics, familiar with Decision Space, PowerExplorer/PowerHub CDS; and Microsoft BI (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS), training in SAP BI and familiar Spotfire, Tableau, Penthao and MicroStrategy; RoQC reference data mapping tool for Open Works.
• Pursuing a Doctorate in Business Administration with specialty in Business Intelligence Strategy at Capella University, 2014 – 2017
• Master’s in Business Intelligence from American Sentinel University, 2012 – Jun 2014,
• BS in Geographic Information System from American Sentinel University, 2010 – Oct 2012
• Transferred from Houston Community College System, Pipe Drafting and Design Technology and GIS Technology 82 semester hours, 1995 – 2009
• SAP Business Objects, SAP Financials and IM Security Auditor courses at Milestone Technical Institute; ADR Mediator 40hr Course, Work-Life Institute, Houston, TX, 2013 - 2014
• Data Science with R course and Big Data with Hadoop course, Edureka Institute, 2015
• Award 5 certificates ESRI Training courses. Oracle WebLogic and IBM WebSphere system administration training; Completed the Decision Space online training module in November 2011, 2000 - 2011
• Software Quality Engineer from Software Development Institution , 1999
• Academic courses in Oracle DBA, SQL and PL/SQL, Pythons, Arc Objects, VB. NET, C++, C# and Java in developed Visual Studio or Eclipse IDEs, 1999 - 2014