Game Developer with 2D/3D and design XP
Generalist software engineer with multidisciplinary knowledge.
Passionate about game industry and game development (10 years).
★ Shipped games and apps for iOS and Android, serious game for PC
– "Slot Racing HD" game had ~500k downloads in 1 week, #1 overall in 10 countries
★ Creative game design with gameplay innovation
– "Aurore" prototype caught the attention of SCEA (Sony) and other publisher studios
★ Expert on solving technical problems, achieving expected results
– "Kyros" in-game cloth physics, HDR, bloom, "Inside" in-game DoF, both for DX7 (2005)
★ Able to deliver a new product from start to finish
– Responsible for delivering part of an industrial computer-distributed simulator
– Designed 2 fast game engines (2D and 3D with editor) in XNA used in shipped titles
★ 3D artist: Modo 7+ years (modeling, texturing, rendering), XSI (animation, rigging)
★ 2D artist: Photoshop 15+ years (pixel art, photo manipulation, painting)
★ Music and SFX: sound trackers since 90s, sound manipulation, real synthetizer composition
Specialties: Unity, C#, C/C++, PHP, OpenGL/D3D, shaders, game and graphics engine architecture.
Familiar to: WP8, iOS, Android, Linux, OSX, Windows and embedded systems.
Other experiences: Oculus Rift, tool and editor development, web services, back/front-end, video production, hot-site design and development, games marketing campaign and strategy, team building and recruiting, team management, coaching, lectures.
Past: desktop publishing, technical support, web design, critical systems, tools and games for TRS-Color and MSX platforms, MODs for Unreal and Doom.
Please take your time and explore my track record on Google or LinkedIn. You can see my work published or request samples or demos proving my skills.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to get in touch: email@example.com.