Swift, Flash, Flex, AIR, Android, Java developer
Hi, My name is Maxim Firsoff.
In my portfolio, are a few of the programs that I've developed. I believe my strong est points are Creativeness and Punctuality. My #1 goal will always be to meet your needs and deadline. When working on a new project, I like to speak with the client, so that I can have a clear understanding of his/her needs and vision of the project. I'm honest and fair.
2003-2009, I'm a software engineer in industrial sector (my specialization was microcontrollers, Assembler, C++).
Since 2009, I'm a freelancer. I develop Flash/Android/Java applications and games.
Please take a look at my work history for comments from other clients. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to working with you soon.
I have a Bachelors in Software Engineering from South Ural Technical University, in the Russia(Chekaybinsk). Listed below are my experience and skills:
- Adobe Flash;
- Adobe Flex;
- Adobe AIR (multiplatform development - Android, iOS, desktop);
- Flash 3D engines: Alternativa3D, Away3D, Starling, Feathers;
- stream video/audio ( based on Flash Media Server);
- Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Java: Java Core, Multithreading, Collections API, etc;
- IDE: IDEA, FlashBuilder, FlashDevelop;
- VCS: Git, Mercurial, SVN;
- Bug/Issue trackers: Jira, Assembla, Redmine;