Financial Management / Statistics&Maths / PC All Rounder
Last active: 3 months ago
I am an Economist with B.Sc. in Financial Management, with a PC competitive edge and maths oriented High School background.
I especially enjoy the "numbers" facet of Economics, statistics&maths calculations and computer work, which led me to my work experiences in
- credit analysis
- rates calculations&conversions
- warehouse administration&sales of goods requiring calculations regarding measurements
I also welcome the “people” facet of Economics, especially after long hours in front of the Excel cells, such as my work experiences of:
- constant e-mail&phone communication for acquiring costs
- person-2-person B2B sales etc.
Regarding software, I have wide PC knowledge backed with official work experience in:
- data entry - fast, with proven precision even on short deadlines
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook;
- Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw
- Macromedia Dreamweaver - basic experience
- SQL server based warehouse application, including responsibility for head-to-head meetings with Head of IT support company regarding application requirements and development
I have good general understanding of programming languages&databases and web page design which, although I do not offer professional web design or programming services, enables me to creatively apply my economic & maths knowledge in taking the initiative to suggest solutions and improvements, bearing in mind your specific business' economic&accounting needs VS general software&programming languages capabilities&limitations.