Nice to meet you! I have 7 years of professional graphic design experience. I graduated from Saginaw Valley State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design and Technical Writing. I am currently employed as a Graphic Designer and Product Developer for a large gift wholesaler in Ohio. My previous work history also includes a major university (4 years) and an advertising agency (2 years). I was born in Michigan and am a native English speaker.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects ahead of deadlines.
- Knowledge of modern design trends.
- Love of texture and patterns.
- Vast knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Print preparation.
- Typography and font choice.
Tshirts, logos, company branding, brochures, multi-piece promotions, posters, lobby stand-ups, business cards, letterheads, postcards, vinyl banners, quarterly reports, catalogs, magazines, ads, product design, inserts.
Great Lakes Bay Region Gold Addy Award for Design 2012
Great Lakes Bay Region Silver Addy Award for Design 2011
Great Lakes Bay Region Silver Addy Award for Design 2010