Hardworking, Expert, Loyal and Passionate iOS developer
Last active: 09/24/2014
I am an IT professional with 2 years and 3 months experience.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS -
- iOS Developer working with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch (Storyboard,Gesture Recognizer,Peer-to-Peer Services,Message UI, Map Kit, Game Kit, iAd, Event Kit, Twitter, UIKit Framework, APNS, InApp Purchase, MAC OS X, App Store), UIKit, Core OS(Accelerate, External Accessory, Core Bluetooth and Security Framework etc.) and Xcode on a daily basis
- Strong self learner with a desire to stay highly informed on best practices and latest developments to Apple’s iOS Platform
- Worked on - iOS media layer, Game Kit Framework, In-App Purchase, Apple/Local Push Notifications, Social Networking Integration, Device Camera, Core Plot/Graphs , MapKit, Reminders, WebView etc, PDF integration.
TECHNICAL SKILLS -
-Operating Systems - Windows 98, XP, Vista,Windows 7/8 , Mac OS X, Google Android OS
-Programming Languages - C, Core Java, J2EE, Objective C,- Have sound knowledge in networking protocols and Cisco Packet Tracer
-Databases - MS Access,Oracle 9i,Oracle 10g, DB2 ,MySQL , PHP
-Web Technologies - HTML, J2EE , REST, XML, JSON
-Software & Tools - Visual Studio 2008, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe, Netbeans 6.5., Xcode 4.x, Photoshop
COURSES AND TRAININGS -
1- iOS programming I, II, III MAX OS X for Developers App Store for Programmers
2- Cocoa Touch Frameworks
3- iOS Multimedia Programming
4- SQL Technologies
5- W3C and WWW Standards
6- Completed J2EE training at HPES at IIIT Allahabad for 6 weeks.
7- Completed NETWORKING training at HPES at DIT Dehradun for 5 weeks.
WORK HISTORY -
Software Engineer (iPhone Developer), July 2013 - till Date
• Developed new and existing iPhone Applications
• Worked with team members on server-side integration.
• Ensured to utilize and implement all technical and other skills.
• Partnered with project leads and team leads to ensure timely milestone deliveries.
• Supported junior members of the team, providing ongoing advice and guidance.
Software Engineer (iPhone Developer), July 2011 - June 2013
• Developed iPhone and other mobile applications individually.
• Involved in full product life cycle from design and development to deployment.
• Observed best practice standards in Objective-C.
• Developed and extending the existing code base.
• Developed and debugged via XCode and Instruments.
• Evaluated and recommend third-party solutions for assigned projects.