Last active: 09/27/2013
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley (Spring 2010)
Masters of Engineering Systems Engineering ,Arizona State University (Spring 2012)
• My capstone involved the development of a quantitative Systems Engineering Management Plan. In this plan, a novel development process was created using quantitative analysis and modeling as the basis for decision making and progression. The objective of this project was to maximize traceability to drive process improvement.
• Stochastic modeling and Monte-Carlo simulation to prove feasibility of the automated alignment of a 5 DoF, 70um undulating stream to a fixed Gaussian beam with a <1um target zone
• Stochastic modeling and Discrete Event Simulation of various product launch plans to provide quantitative support to a marketing group in identifying a financially optimal product launch strategy
• Experimental design and optimization of a pressure noise accumulator design resulting in a 14x cost reduction and improved results.
• Modeling, optimization, design, and control of a high speed biomimetic arm for a next generation cytometer product
• Implementation of a workflow driven requirements generation process to drive differentiation and improve the value proposition of new products.
• Stochastic earned-value management for a next generation cell sorter project resulting in the development of a high confidence launch window
• Optimization of a system V&V exercises resulting in the minimization of exercise duration and variable convolution while increasing pass confidence
• Strategic Planning Manager for centrifugation user interface group. By implementing a novel stochastic management strategy based on Extreme Management concepts, project visibility was regained and schedule duration was reduced by 4 months.
• Improvement of process control by implementing SPC (Stochastic Process Control) on multiple manufacturing lines using Six Sigma (DMAIC) problem solving methodology.
• Design of a spinal column testing apparatus to evaluate inter-vertebral forces
• Development of a spectrum analysis program to evaluate modal instability within the hardware
• Failure Analysis of R&D and consumer sub-C and D cells
• Experimental design and characterization of pressure instabilities in prototype cells to improve reliability.
Solidworks (Certified Developer)