Application Systems Architect
I’m a developer, software architect, and technical consultant, mainly for application systems. My experience technologies are mainly, IBM AS/400 (and later iSeries, i5, System i), .net (especially Visual Basic.net)
I have a long experience in analyze/design/develop Application Systems (Financial, ERP, Force Field management, Asset and Stock Management, etc.). My experience covers a lot of industries over more than 23 years, for example, Pharmaceutical Industry, Hospitals and Hotels managements, Stock and Financials, Student Loans, etc.) I have a good experience also in Technical Programming and hardware control (I have an early hobby in electronics, robots, and embedded programming). In web developing, I developed many websites since 1997. Also, many web applications depends on underlying socket programming. Also, I practice graphic designing and image processing. In the web sites I developed, I was the graphic person as well as developing one.
The following is my whole career experience with category listing;
Types of experience,
1. Analyze, architecting, design, develop new systems or module levels (using VB6, Visual Basic.net, AS/400)
2. Re-modularize, redesign and architect in-home old sources (.net and IBM AS/400 platforms).
3. Change, enhance, bug-fixing readymade packages with source available (Like BPCS ERP system under AS400).
4. Source research tool (developed with .net for AS/400 sources) to ease search sources, analyze, reports, and document the AS400 sources.
5. Convert AS400 sources to ASP.net tool.
6. Remote data sync and exchange over any number of virtual points (the terminals that each has virtual IP address) using one real server.
7. Business Intelligent, I have a good experience and practice in BI. Including data warehousing, data marts, using SSIS, SSRS, and/or manual programming using .net or on AS/400.
8. Design and develop complete web server to serve internal needs in online reports, data exchange, and force field management (using socket programming).
9. Enable IBM AS/400 (iSeries, i5, or System i) to be web consuming enabled (either HTTP or HTTPS “SSL” protocols) (using socket programming and AS/400 APIs)
10. Develop and handle web service consuming or producing over .net or AS/400 platforms.
11. Research the manufacturing or business related problems and producing functional specifications document.
12. Multi platforms integration and immigrations.
13. Develop proxy servers.
14. Develop SMTP classes to enable the program sending emails without the need to a third party SMTP servers.
Areas of experience,
1. Pharmaceuticals manufacturing and marketing.
2. Franchise agents and distributors.
3. Hospitals and Hotels management.
4. Asset and Stock Management.
5. Student Loans.
6. Miscellaneous small different businesses.
1. IBM AS/400 (iSeries, i5, System i)
2. RPGLE, RPG IV, RPG, RPG3.
3. RPGLE Service Programs.
4. Visual Basic.net
9. HTML, XML, CSS.
10. Microsoft SQL Server
11. Microsoft SSIS, SSRS.
13. MS Access.