CPA with Accounting Experience
- To prepare accounts from General entry to Finalization of Financial Statement.
- To prepare report on expenditure and therein interpretation.
- To highlight any deficiency during accounting process.
- Prepare Staff Salary Sheet and perform entries of salary expense. Also take
care of advances given to staff and any other deductions.
- To handle accounts receivables and payable along with their advances. At the
end of every month reconcile these with Debtor’s and Creditor’s Control Accounts.
- Preparing Zero based and Incremental Budget after setting of standards.
- Preparation of MIS reports for help out any decision in future.
- To prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and procedural
standards in accordance with international financial reporting standards (IFRS).
- Conducting analytical reviews and financial statement analysis;
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Quarterly Budget consumption reports;
- To implement the accounting policies as per IFRS for purchase, disposal,
acquisition, depreciation and amortization.
- Perform Bookkeeping of different big companies
i) CitroPak Limited (A largest pulp producer of Pakistan)
ii) Monnoo Group of Industries (Textile Industry)
iii) Yummy Milk Products Limited (Ice Cream)
iv) Urban Garden Services (Pvt) Limited (Services Provider)
v) Al Khair Foundation (UK) (NGO)
vi) Brooke Hospital of Animals (UK) (NGO)
- Establish chart of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts; physical
verification of stock;
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Maintain accounts receivables and payable files; prepare aging statement of
debtors and creditors.