Electrical Engineer, PCB Designer, Librarian
Last active: 11/07/2013
Electrical and Embedded Design Engineer capable of independently taking a complete project from concept, design, layout and embedded software to the production floor. Practical, articulate and creative, with proven ability to solve complex design tasks.
• Experience with Printed Circuit board Design and layout, including setting up PWB manufacturing assembly lines.
• Design and test for many US and European industry & Military standards (CE, Semi S2, S8, FCC).
• Microprocessor architectures for industrial robotic applications, RF irrigation products and digital surveillance cameras.
• Experience emphasis on manufacturability, documentation, cost reduction and one turn PCB layouts.
• Lead or work with multidisciplinary teams.
• Strong background in technical support and user training.
Specialties:•Schematic Capture & PCB Layout Software: Altium Designer, Accel/Altium Pcad, Specctra Autorouter, PCAD Shape based Autorouter, Orcad, Orcad CIS, PADS layout, PADS router, Dx Designer (Viewdraw), Lattice isp Synario/Lever and Microsim Pspice
•Programming Languages: C/C++, Assembly Motorola MPC555, Assembly Intel 8051, Lattice PLD Able / Verilog, HTML, Pascal, Fortran, Basic, Asymtek robotic control language (ACL)
• Texas Instruments OMAP & Da Vinci Media SOC,