4+ yrs of experience in market research and analytics (SAS,VBA,R,etc.)
I have 4+ years of experience in market market research and analysis, analytics (SAS BASE, SAS Macro, SAS SQL, R, Advanced Excel), marketing strategy, location analysis, competitor scan, preparing Excel-based reports and dashboards, building models using Excel, SAS programming and coding, etc.
Previously I was working with Pearson Education as an associate consultant. I have also worked with companies such as IndiaInfoline and LiveTips on various research and analytics roles.
My work in Pearson Education involved -
- End-to-end project management, team handling, and handling of queries
- Quality checks and reviews, feedback on statistical models, on-the-job training, and training junior team members on various processes
- Usage of Advanced Excel (Pivot Table, Dynamic chart, VBA and Macro), SAS, SAS SQL, SAS Macro and R programming
- Market research: Analysis of current market, segmentation, drivers trends and challenges analysis, competitor analysis, usage of frameworks such as SWOT, Porter’s Five Forces, and PESTEL
- Company and competitor intelligence: Presenting facts and figures about a company’s structure, business segments, financials, strategies, etc., benchmarking analysis through secondary research
- Large scale analytics project, using analytical tools such SAS, R, and advanced Excel for Big Data projects, data sorting and filtration, and report creation
- Preparing Excel dashboards and reports of various sizes
I have worked for clients from different geographies such as the US, Europe, and APAC from sectors such as healthcare and pharma, ICT, IT security, outsourcing and shared services, energy and utilities, FMCG, automotive, real estate, retail, etc.