Last active: 5 months ago
I am a very experienced manager and business owner with experience in a wide-range of business activities: Project Management, Quality Management, Business Process Improvement, Documentation, Contract Management, Process and Systems Engineering and Analysis.
Past activities have included:
* Document Management Systems Project Management.
* Payment Card Industry Compliance for retail and on-line merchant activities.
* Significant Process Improvement experience within Manufacturing environments (Consumer goods and Mass Customization).
* Contract management and bid response management (Requests For Proposals - RFP's)
* Process improvement: Six Sigma, Lean, Theory of Constraints, Functional Analysis, Kepner-Tregoe Problem solving.
* Process and Business analysis and documentation
* Training and Development of staff, including Conference Presentations
* Process Engineering (Chemical Engineering qualification)
As a small business owner (AuzCan Professional Services), I am also experienced in developing systems and processes to streamline a business (think the "E-Myth" by Michael Gerber) enabling owners to "work on the business rather than in the business'.
On a personal level, I am friendly, focused, action and results oriented whilst providing excellent customer/client service in a timely manner.