Trademark and Copyright Attorney, Independent Graphic Designer
I'm an associate attorney at AMD Law Group. I advise clients on matters of policing, clearing, registering and enforcing trademarks and copyrights, licensing, anti-counterfeiting, brand protection and marketing strategies, etc. I also handle various matters including domain name issues and infringements. The clients I helped with include companies and entrepreneurs in the fashion, technology and the entertainment industry.
My educational background is as follows: Wuhan University School of Law (BA, 2010); Université Lille II Droit et Santé (Pre-law Certificate, 2009); Johns Hopkins University – Nanjing University Center for Chinese and American Studies (Graduate Certificate, 2011); Wuhan University School of Law (MA in Law, 2012); Fordham Law School (LL.M., 2013)
For legal work, please contact me or visit AMD LAW (amdlawgroup.com) for any of your legal concerns, which include:
- Help draft commercial contracts;
- Address trademark and copyright infringements issues;
- Answer inquiries on how to avoid infringing a third party's trademark or copyrights;
- File trademark registration on the USPTO as an attorney;
- Branding strategy consultation
* My hourly rate for legal work is $200/hr.
I'm also a registered Planar Designer. I've been doing freelance design work over 4 years for educational institutes and private companies.
My design services include:
- Logo design;
- Webpage graphics;
- Poster, name card, business brochure, etc.
*My hourly rate for graphic design-related work is 35/hr.