Owner and CEO at AdoriaSoft LLC.
AdoriaSoft offers full cycle software development services and implements all stages of projects for our customers:
- Research and estimation
- Requirements definition
- Graphical design and User experience design
- Support and updates
Platforms that we develop for:
- iOS (iPhones and iPads of different versions)
- Android phones and tablets
- Windows desktop
- Windows Server
- Windows CE
- Windows Mobile PPC and SP 5.0, 6.0, 6.5, 7 editions
- have different real devices for testing (Android phones and tablets, iPhones, iPads of different generations, Macbooks, etc), no emulators.
- work with both native and crossplatform frameworks
- use an established design/development/testing lifecycle, follow scrum
- have our own development servers with tasks management system (JIRA), source control (Git), continuous integration and build server (Bamboo), etc.
- can easily work with time zones like PST, EST, etc.
- offer high quality and cost effective solutions for our customers
- ObjectiveC, iOS SDK, Mac OS SDK, XCode
- Java, Android SDK
- C++, STL, Boost, ATL, WTL, COM, MFC
- Windows API, DirectShow, DirectSound, Sockets, Completion Ports, OLEDB, TAPI, GDI
- C#, Managed C++, ASP.NET, LINQ, ADO.NET Entity Framework, WPF, Compact Framework, Mono.NET, Monotouch, Xamarin
- Appcelerator Platform, Titanium, PhoneGap
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB
- Cloud platfoms: Amazon Web Services ( AWS ), Microsoft Azure
- business automation software
- System utilities for MacOS, Windows and mobiles platforms
- Information security, cryptography, steganography
- client-server applications
- Wireless 3G/4G, Bluetooth, WiFi applications
- VoIP, voice codecs, data signal processing