Web research/Web Scraping
Last active: 7 days ago
My name is Vladimir Pavlovski and i'm from Macedonia. I have a Master Graduate Faculty of Economics and Organization of Entrepreneurship of International Slavic University " Gavrilo Romanovich Derzavin". From November 2006 i started working as an IT service, hardware, software, networks, video surveillance and much more. I have 10 years experience and gained a lot of knowledge.
As an Internet Professional, I am working online from 2009. I am self motivated, organized and internet savvy contractor who like to work with individual person and organizations to assist their different online and offline projects. I am available 7 days weekly. If you are looking a reliable, responsible and flexible person for your projects based on my skills and experiences then I am the right contractor for you.
Long years of professional experience and education in a variety of fields throughout my life has brought me to a position where I can successfully focus on the essential part of any task and use whichever means necessary to get the job done.
I am skilled and experienced with all kinds of Web Research, Internet Research, Research, LinkedIn Research, Real Estate, Lead Generation, Email Handling, Data Entry, Admin Support, Personal Assistant and Excel related tasks. Honesty is my main capital, which is most important for online jobs. My aim is to build long-term professional relationship with commitment, quality and accuracy.
For more than 8 years of professional experience in IT company I've greatly improved my skills and developed new skills and gained knowledge whenever it was necessary, such as:
- installing and setting up complete network solutions for companies;
- installing surveillance systems;
- installing, setting up, tweaking and troubleshooting operating systems and software (All versions of Microsoft Windows, various Linux distributions, Mac OS);
- setting up Windows and Linux servers;
- developing and testing windows applications and automation software in C#, AutoIt;
- creating websites for small companies (HTML, CSS, jQuerry, java scripts);
- work with virtual machines;
- customer support (troubleshooting and problem solving via remote access software).