Graphic Designer | Translator (EN - PT)
Last active: 4 days ago
ABOUT GRAPHIC DESIGN
An enthusiastic designer who always meets deadlines and strives to produce quality work.
Both creative and organised, I utilise my strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership
skills to ensure client satisfaction with every project.
I have a plethora of experience in several areas including:
- Magazines and editorials - Logo - T-shirt art
- E-book, book, and CD covers - Poster - Clothing tags
- Graphic production - Flyer - Social media marketing
- Infographics - Banner - Video production and editing
- Business cards
I also possess basic experience with programming languages for electronic devices, web,
and games, such as: Assembly, HTML, CSS, Processing and Scratch.
• The best references I draw inspiration from are: Minimalism, Cubism, The Stijl, and
Constructivism, as well as the German and Dutch design, and the Bauhaus School.
I'm a fluent English speaker and native Portuguese-BR speaker.
I studied English for four years and lived in London last year (2014) after being selected
for a government exchange program to study Graphic Design at the University of East
London (UEL). Although I’m in Brazil now, I still have contact with native English speakers
Apart from day-to-day conversations, slangs, and jokes, I also have a great level of
understanding and experience with graphic design, fashion, arts, mythology, games,
and engineering technical words.