High End Photo Retoucher, Photoshop Expert
Last active: 4 days ago
'If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.'
- Red Adair
I am expirienced high- end photo retoucher, one of the best here in oDesk. I have worked for major Bulgarian companies. I am offering only the very best retouching service and quality. Although a lot of contractors would be tempted to hire cheaper freelancer to do the job, there are some major differences which I would like to point out
- First, and foremost, when you are trying to promote your brand, the first thing your clients are going to see are your photos. Think of online stores (clothes, products, technology), billboards (again..), magazines, flyers, brochures, look-books, etc, etc. The first thing that catches your client's eyes is the photo. The photo is the representation of your product and brand. The client doesnt usually see the effort put into making the product, or the time spent on it, or how much technical skill is put into it. He sees only an image of a final product- which is just like all other products he sees daily.
If the photo is cheaply done (for example: plastic face, colors which are ok, but not enhanced to "catch the eye", misused techniques, etc) it will represent your brand as cheap. Here is a fast example with a swimwear. Both photos are retouched. The first one is retouch with porcelain skin effect, badly retouched, bad shadows and highlight and bad photo manipulation - you can very clearly see the girl is fakely put into the background. This is cheap work, and make your brand looks cheap. This is what you are usually getting for cheap retouch. Second is professional retouch.
1) http://oi61.tinypic.com/10x5vlz.jpg (bad retouch)
These extra few dollars spent into retouching to hire a professional, will actually bring you a lot more money. Retouching is investment in your brand and your product.
-I am familiar with human anatomy, which is essential in retouching. There are incredible amount of retouchers, who doesnt give attention to that, which results in "photoshop fails", even for big companies like Target and Victoria secret. Do you think your average 5$/h knows anatomy?
- I am good in color correction. I know how to change and alter colors , so your photo catches the eye. Speaking of colors, here are some examples.
- I am speaking English. You would be surprised how many people here have their profiles and cover letters written for them. It looks alright, until you hire the person and start talking with him about the project- then it turns out, he doesnt quiet do what you want, because he can't really understand you.
- I am creative, and I can give that extra- something your photo needs to reach the next level.
- I am hardworking, reliable, and I always keep deadlines.